Table of Contents
About the Client
About the Client:
The client is a housing and finance company that strengthens local communities by making loans to low-and moderate-income homebuyers, affordable multifamily rental housing developers, and small and medium sized businesses. Their service to the community extends beyond funding to education and technical assistance about affordable housing and economic development.
- Re-engineering of the existing CRM implementation with an assistance roadmap to enhance their systems.
- Developed an enhancement on the OOB contact form by adding a new section to capture details of the members.
- Configured the Knowledge Literature functionality in CRM and created different knowledge article templates as per requirement.
- Developed some custom reports to benefit CHFA from a data analysis perspective. The reports included ‘Discussion Detail’, ‘Discussion Summary’ and ‘Heat Map’ report view.
- Customization the contacts provided the ability to capture secondary email addresses for users via a customized route.
- Knowledge literature configuration helped them better understand requirements and to enhance customer relationships.
- Custom reports benefited the client’s data analysis and provided a way to filter the report based on defined criterion.