Microsoft Dynamics 365 business Central vs NetSuite, which suits your business better?
ERP systems are naturally known for the way they help streamline and automate business processes, making way for a much more accurate and efficient operation within the various teams. Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Business Central and Oracle NetSuite are two of the top ERP software solutions that businesses opt for, yet, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central seems to have an edge over Oracle NetSuite.
Dynamics 365 Business Central – An ERP solution ruling the business world
Dynamics 365 Business Central, a cloud-based ERP system is well in use for comprehensive business management. It facilitates businesses to automate and streamline their business processes with much ease.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a hub of numerous features to propel businesses in the right direction:
- Allows users to work flexibly with no limitations to geography
- Cloud and on-premise options are open and available
- Helps business growth with technology like Machine learning, AI and IoT
- Allows controlled business data transmission with automatic datacenter encryption
Customization with respect to what the business requirements are
Oracle NetSuite – ERP cloud solution uplifting businesses
NetSuite is a platform that comprises of suite applications and they help run businesses and improve efficiency.
- Unifies business view in a single platform
- Intelligent reporting capabilities
- Flexible in meeting business requirements
Oracle NetSuite satisfies major ERP expectations, however, there are three pointers that negatively affect it:
- NetSuite, although customizable, makes it difficult for users to maintain and support
- Advanced modules of the software are available at an extra cost
- Opting for NetSuite can be expensive considering the yearly subscription fee that increases with increase in demand for higher resources.
Microsoft dynamics 365 business central vs NetSuite
|S.No||Dynamics 365 Business Central||Oracle NetSuite|
|Customization||Built so that the user can tailor the solution according to the way it suits their business.||Customization is limited|
|Reporting||Enhanced with the help of Power BI||Out of the box reporting|
|Scalability||Meets business requirements effortlessly||One-size-fits-all|
|Features||· Built-in AI
· Sales enhancement
· Human Resource management
· Inventory/sales/purchase order management
· Managing finance
|· Efficient O2C process
· Audit Trail Visibility
· Robust tax management
|Cloud or on-premise||Cloud and on-premise options available.||Cloud-only solution|
|Subscription cost||$70/user/month. Additional add-ons available.||Estimated pricing is $999/month + $99/user/month.
(Prices are not public)
|Implementation time||Two weeks||Longer than two weeks|
|Security||Slight edge of security due to easy customization||Susceptible to attacks|
DemandDynamics – On-Demand help for businesses
DemandDynamics is a Microsoft Gold partner and has worked with numerous companies for ERP implementation and consultations. If Dynamics 365 Business Central looks like the ERP for you, DemandDynamics can help with a no commitment and no subscription payment model.
DemandDynamics provides services on demand, so you only pay for the services used and for the hours utilized. Have questions regarding ERP implementation? DemandDynamics can help you find answers with a quick phone call with an expert from the team.
Need help with a similar project?
Give us a brief of your business challenge, and our representative will reach out to you in no-time to arrange a quick call with our experts.