About the Client
About the Client:
The Ohio based client offers engineering design solutions and they have been providing consulting projects since 1954.
- Migration from their previous CRM to Dynamics 365 Sales Cloud was carried out in a phased approach.
- Data was extracted and migrated to the Dynamics 365 CRM after an assessment of their current framework both of which helped them to de-clutter their data without any loss.
- Next, we implemented a two-way seamless integration between SharePoint and D365 CRM.
- The CRM helped them achieve their goals and created an intuitive data hub for business which was supported by the Sales module in D365 CRM.
- The Sales module was customized to handle consultants’ information, contact demographics, and to manage profile codes.
- Custom entities were created in the CRM and linked to OOB entities to map the company’s requirements.
- The SharePoint integration strengthened the connectivity between files and documents stored in a local network drive and CRM.
- The implementation of this solution has resulted in more streamlined, robust, and reliable operations for the company and their engineers.