Field service management is about more than just having the right tools for the job no matter where you are. It’s about being able to connect with your most important asset, your customers. With Dynamics 365 and field service management solutions from DemandDynamics, you can create a customer service story that spans multiple channels, maximizes your employees’ efficiency, and exceeds customer expectations.
Dynamics 365 for Service Automation capabilities
Field Service Capabilities
- Boost first-time fix rates by automatically dispatching the right resources.
- Give dispatchers efficient tools to manage resource assignments across multiple work orders.
- Offer leading-edge technologies such as HoloLens mixed reality headsets to provide remote maintenance, anywhere, at any time.
- Apply predictive analysis to data from IoT devices and sensors and generate work orders automatically.
- Detect, troubleshoot and resolve issues remotely, before customers even know about them.
- Implement just-in-time predictive maintenance plans and clean, repair, or replace parts only when necessary.
- Increase trust by making quote, contract, and scheduling information transparent and accessible.
- Keep customers fully informed during every interaction through a self-service customer portal.
- Communicate proactively through automated appointment reminders and real-time technician location tracking.
- Adapt the application to changing needs with no-code visual editors and flexible tools for building web and mobile apps.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure with the trusted Microsoft cloud platform providing state-of-the-art security and compliance.
- Automate processes across Dynamics 365 applications and third-party systems through an extensible and flexible platform.
360° View of the Customer
Achieve complete organizational alignment with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Field Service teams for customer records.
Customer and Partner Engagement
Portals provide visibility and insight through configurable web pages tailored to customer or partner roles and extend the power of your Dynamics 365 to deliver self-service options to enhance the customer experience.
Work Order Management
Create work orders directly from a case, customer portal, email, or directly from your CRM and track against SLAs, entitlements, revenue and related costs, and invoicing.
CRM service contracts help you maintain warranty and entitlement information organization-wide.
Scheduling and Optimization
Automatically schedule and assign resources based on skills, location, required parts, and work load. Routes are optimized to meet SLAs and minimize drive times.
Asset and Equipment Management
Manage all equipment components for complete visibility into warranty and service agreements, total revenue and related costs, and audit history.
Make crucial field service resources such as product manuals, technical support documentation, training, and related videos readily available to customer care representatives, partners, and field technicians.
Built with technicians and field agents in mind, Dynamics 365 mobile capabilities leverage the built-in features of Android, iOS, and Windows.
Inventory, Parts and Logistics
Get real-time updates to ensure accurate inventory including the ability to reorder directly from Dynamics 365 Field Service.
With one central repository of information, key analytics and KPIs are at your fingertips for proactive decision making.
Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and installed products across customers and locations.
Keep customers informed, make communication easier, and ensure they have positive interactions at every step of the service chain.
Manage inventory updates and stock history across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks.
Mobile apps offer your technicians access to a full 360-degree view of customer and case history.
Connected Field Service
Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely with Internet of Things connected devices.