Successful businesses center their marketing activities around customers and prospects and engage with them strongly through various channels, such as social media, emails, and events. Competitive organizations have the knack for attracting and nurturing high-quality leads from campaigns with minimal effort.
Microsoft launched Dynamics 365 for Marketing which soon became a favorite CRM for the digital platform. It is a unified marketing automation platform engineered to nurture leads and seamlessly convert them into prospects. D365 Marketing helps organizations manage essential marketing tasks such as event management, prospecting, and customer experience. It allows marketers to improve their campaigns and receive higher response rates.
Table of Contents
Features of Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- A 360-degree platform: Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing offers a unified platform that lets you access several key operations, such as marketing interactions, sales, and customer service, from a single source. In addition, it also provides multiple insights, key metrics, and analytics on the same page and lets you have a holistic view of several departments at once.
- Seamless channelization: You can create landing pages, emails, and social media campaigns with simple drag-and-drop design options based on customer preferences. In addition, you can reuse content blocks and videos, personalize emails and forms, and design your website based on your customer preferences and interests. D365 for Marketing enhances your outreach on social media and simplifies multi-channel campaigns.
- Track customer journeys: For successful marketing campaigns, it is critical to understand the interests of your target audience and develop a strong bond with them. Dynamics 365 for Marketing offers customizable templates to make customer journey maps and build custom paths based on customer insights and behavior. As a result, you can engage with customers one-on-one and easily connect with them using their preferred channels.
- Budget-friendly: Advanced marketing tools help you schedule emails and social media posts in advance and further integrate them with the Microsoft suite and third-party applications, saving time and money. In addition, you can automate emails in response to customer actions. With marketing automation technology such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing—which leverages the power of data and AI—businesses can convert prospects into customers efficiently.
- Exceptional customer insights: With Power BI dashboards and built-In AI, you can track and manage all marketing activities in one place. Your team can gain better customer insights and target the right customers based on real-time event-triggered customer journeys.
- Better decision-making: When sales and marketing teams work in harmony, businesses can make better decisions, optimize sales processes, and improve overall performance.
Migrate to Dynamics 365 for Marketing with DemandDynamics
A Microsoft Partner can help your organization move from your current ecosystem to Dynamics 365 Marketing and leverage its capabilities to enhance business success. DemandDynamics has a group of trained professionals who provide the best solutions that adhere to industry guidelines while keeping your organization’s goals as the priority.
DemandDynamics offers on-demand services that run on a pay-as-you-use model, where you only need to pay for the services used. Our solutions are highly customizable, which helps you explore various marketing avenues concerning your line of business.
Reach out to one of our experts to learn more about Dynamics 365 Marketing or our range of services.