Dynamics 365 Project Operations Implementation
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation is now part of Dynamics 365 Project Operations | Deliver projects on time and within budget | Manage projects productively and profitably
Schedule a Call!
Project Service Automation
Project Operations for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an end-to-end service that provides a single system of engagement for project sales, resourcing, delivery and billing teams. Improve planning from beginning to end with a streamlined platform that allows development of repeatable service models for on-time, on-budget projects. Keep utilization optimal by accurately forecasting demand and ensuring the best resources are assigned the right projects.
Dynamics 365 for
Project Operations (Service Automation) capabilities
- Get the most out of billable resources using a unified scheduling engine with real-time resource visibility.
- Take advantage of Office integration to encourage collaboration across project teams.
- Streamline the management of critical key performance indicators to respond quickly to scope changes and project risks.
- Take advantage of a secure portal to collaborate directly with customers on quotes, project scope, and resource requirements.
- Ensure a single view of the business with a unified system of engagement and native Microsoft Project integration.
- Collaborate seamlessly with sales by creating project contracts, tracking labour rates, and generating statements of work directly within Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Generate actionable insights with artificial intelligence tools and guide your teams to optimal outcomes.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure with the trusted Microsoft cloud platform providing state-of-the-art security and compliance.
- Automate processes across Dynamics 365 applications and third-party systems through an extensible and flexible platform.
Project PlanningMake it easy for your sales and project managers to collaborate on estimates using templates.
Resource SchedulingAssign the best consultants to each project based on their skills, availability, and interest by unifying resources and scheduling.
Mobile ProductivityGive your team access to powerful and easy-to-use mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows.
Time and ExpensesSimplify time and expense management for your employees with desktop, web, and mobile apps.
Service AnalyticsIdentify actionable trends across your organization using customizable dashboards and scoreboards.
Manage Solution SellingCreate, collaborate, and manage product-based and project-based sales opportunities.
Project ManagementPlan and deliver successful projects using a predictable and customer-centric service delivery model.
Optimize ResourcesAnticipate resource demand and ensure the right resources are on the right projects, keeping utilization high.
Time & ExpensesEnter time and expenses for each project you are working on to ensure customers are billed correctly, and to receive credit for the work you have completed.
Forecast Project ProfitabilityPrioritize project-based sales opportunities with built-in intelligence to plan for successful outcomes.
Natively integrated within Dynamics 365, Project Service Automation tools bring people, processes and technology together, empowering teams to complete projects on time and within budget.
Accelerate professional services maturity and reap the financial benefits of an integrated project service solution.
Project BillingBill on a time and materials basis and use project invoice frequencies to determine how often your clients are billed, and on which dates of the specified time period.
Set up invoice frequencies for each billing period you plan to use, such as monthly, weekly or on specific days.
Or, bill project work as a fixed price with billing milestones that spread costs in fixed installments for the value of each contract line.
Project AnalyticsInbuilt Microsoft Dynamics dashboards and reports tell you where you stand on each project.
See a combined view of your costs, gross margin, and role utilization and use a Resource Manager dashboard for real-time reporting of utilization metrics for individual resources and role types.