To keep track of all the finances and inventory, Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations—a cloud-based ERP offering from Microsoft—is well suited with best-in-class features, functionalities, and capabilities. The ERP system helps businesses assess their financial controls to improve agility and growth. It uses features such as reporting, built-in analytics, and AI-driven insights.
Technology paves the way for advancements in Microsoft products, such as the split of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations into Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management—two different solutions, adding flexibility to its capabilities.
What is Dynamics 365 Finance?
Dynamics 365 Finance creates visibility into the operations, enhancing the company’s financial decision-making. Microsoft 365 takes advantage of automation for its applications, and Dynamics 365 Finance leverages this automation to improve productivity and support of various business models. This cloud ERP offering optimizes funds across business locations and assures budget control and financial planning to reduce overall costs. Companies use 365 Finance to improve their forecasting and stay in sync with fast-changing business circumstances.
What is Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (SCM)?
Supply chain management in today’s dynamic, unpredictable marketplace can be complex. Dynamics 365 SCM can provide business intelligence, predictive insights, and intelligence driven by AI and IoT. Several benefits include modern warehouse management, optimized production performance, cloud services, supply chain automation, and intelligent manufacturing.
Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Components
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management|
|Accounts payable||Asset management|
|Accounts receivable||Cost accounting|
|Cash and bank management||Inventory management|
|Cost accounting||Master planning|
|Expense management||Procurement and sourcing|
|Financial reporting||Product information management|
|Fixed assets||Production control|
|General ledger and Financial reporting||Sales and marketing|
|Public sector||Transportation management|
|Project management and accounting||Warehouse management|
Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management strengthens the flexibility and scalability of the business core. These customizable solutions enable rapid growth and real-time response in each unique business’s industry.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Finance
- Helps improve overall business with a unified finance solution.
- Dynamics 365 Finance allows companies to harness financial control with in-depth reporting and real-time analytics.
- It optimizes cash flows and delivers predictive insights.
- AI and Microsoft Power BI-powered financial decision-making are integral to Dynamics 365 Finance.
- The solution enables the reduction of cost and errors through financial process automation.
- It helps adhere to local and global financial requirements while managing change regulation with no-code configuration.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- It assures consistency of product quality by quickly identifying and resolving problems.
- Accelerates innovation and predicts demand with the help of AI.
- The solution supports planning production and supply considerations in real-time.
- It optimizes supply chain logistics, stock, warehousing, and sourcing.
- Ensures improved planning efficiency and decision-making.
- The customized solution allows cost reduction and increases equipment effectiveness.
How Much do Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Cost?
|Finance||$180 per user/month|
|SCM||$180 per user/month|
However, the cost of implementation can vary depending on factors such as data migration, system compatibility, and the implementation partner you work with.
Cost-Efficient Implementation with DemandDynamics:
DemandDynamics is a Microsoft Gold Partner that works with organizations across numerous industries to assist with implementation and migration. We have a team of certified experts and world-class solutions combined with rapid implementation to provide the best experience for businesses. Our On-Demand Services offer superior services at a budget-friendly rate. The pay-as-you-use model makes sure you only pay for the services used.
Learn more about how the right implementation partner can take your business to the next level.