Implementing an ERP solution and CRM solution offers a comprehensive way to streamline process, boost ROI, and reduce overall costs.
Implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution offers a comprehensive way to streamline process, drive sales, boost ROI, and reduce overall costs. While two of them have varied functionalities, CRM helps simplify processes and increase profitability in a company’s sales, marketing, and service departments, whereas an ERP system integrates business processes across finance, HR, distribution, manufacturing, and other business departments. Having a CRM and ERP in place can help you gain cost control, make intelligent decisions, increase cash flow and enrich customer loyalty. If you have to look at the best ERP and CRM solution in the market, Microsoft stands out to be the most sophisticated solution for every business, irrespective of the size of the company or type of the industry.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a business applications platform that combines Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning components. The ERP module majorly consists of Business Central for Dynamics 365, Finance and Operations for Dynamics 365 (F&O). With an extensive suite of cloud-based solutions from Dynamics 365, choosing the right Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution that supports your business can be daunting.
Don’t worry. We are here to help you understand which solution could be best for your business. Let us jump into an in-depth discussion of what these solutions are and how they can help you achieve.
What are Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Business Central, and Finance and Operations?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is Microsoft’s cloud-based ERP solution for small and mid-sized corporations that automate and streamline business processes. It enables companies to manage their manufacturing, financials, services, shipping, projects, and more.
Previously known as Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, a powerful cloud-based ERP solution was meant for mid-sized and large enterprises that offer manufacturing, supply chain, retail, and finance capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management software developed by Microsoft that focuses mainly on the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service sectors. However, Microsoft has been marketing their Dynamics CRM as an XRM platform and has been encouraging partners to use .NET based framework to customize the same.
Why implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
It is a data-driven CRM software solution that improves how you interact and do business with your customers. IT helps you manage and maintain customer relationships, track sales leads, marketing, and pipeline, and deliver actionable data.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 CRM
- Improve Your Marketing:With Dynamics 365 CRM in place, you can generate multichannel marketing campaigns, nurture leads, and align sales and marketing teams with planning and tracking tools that integrate with your existing apps and services.
- Real-Time Analysis and Better Decision Making: You can gain insights into your brand reputation and market through real-time data analysis; also, build custom dashboards to analyze the data that matters most to your business. With real-time insights, you can quickly prioritize leads using multiple lead scoring models and take rapid decisions for better closure.
- Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI): With Dynamics 365 CRM, you can automate business processes for better engagement experiences and use AI to make business decisions and drive innovations.
- Customizable CRM solution:Dynamics 365 CRM works as a customizable, flexible solution designed to suit your business requirements. The solution meets the needs of a specific line of business or uses multiple tools that work together as a powerful integrated solution.
- Reduce Operational Costs: Since Dynamics 365 CRM is a cloud-based solution, it reduces operating costs and simplifies deployment across your infrastructure.
Why implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Dynamics 365 Business Central is an excellent business solution integrated with smart functionalities that deliver relevant business information that is required to know new trends, ensure excellent customer engagements, and prevent recurring issues.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Business Central for your business:
- Automated workflows:Dynamics 365 Business Central helps you by connecting businesses and boosting efficiency with automated tasks and workflows within the Microsoft interface of applications such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Actionable insights:Business Central helps you gain a complete view of the entire business with connected data across the organization, provide business analytics, and offer guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies.
- Power BI (Business Intelligence):Business Central leverages Microsoft Power BI’s intelligence to ensure in-depth organizational reporting. Business Central empowers businesses by allowing them to produce real-time inventory levels, send payment due to reminders to avoid overdue penalties and payment recommendations, derive smart forecasts, and facilitate vendor discounts.
- Seamless information sharing: The integrated solution removes data silos and seamlessly sharing information between people and processes. This allows businesses to focus on the customer instead of the logistics of finding the right data.
- Advanced Security: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central delivers advanced security and role-based workflows as well as guaranteed uptime and data backups. This way, you can focus on your business and not managing your servers.
Why Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations?
D365 for Finance and Operations connects all processes and departments in the cloud to enable businesses to make better decisions quickly.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Business Agility: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations empowers you to run your business more efficiently, stimulate growth, and achieve organizational agility.
- Easy Integration: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can easily be integrated with your existing systems. It can also be easily scaled up as and when required to adapt to changing business needs at your pace.
- Faster decision making: By unifying and automating your financial process with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, it enables your business to make faster decisions backed by advanced AI and reduce operational cost.
- Seamless Customization: With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, it is simpler to integrate and customize different components of your business (CRM, BI, various IoT applications, and tools)
- Data Security and disaster recovery: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations comes with built-in disaster recovery and 24-hour technical support that provides world-class cyber-security through Microsoft Azure.
Now, Which Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Will Best Serve Your Business?
In this blog, we have covered the benefits of Dynamics 365 CRM and ERP capabilities and benefits it can offer you to provide maximum benefits. However, selecting the right solution can be confusing.
Reach out to us to explore more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and their capabilities.
Need help with a similar project?
Give us a brief of your business challenge, and our representative will reach out to you in no-time to arrange a quick call with our experts.