Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is an ERP leader that can enable you to create a fully integrated configuration that connects all business activities to work efficiently.
Challenges of ERP Implementation – Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) Implementation
ERP systems have become the backbone of organizations irrespective of the type and size of their business. However, long-term success and growth with an ERP are determined by how successfully the system integrates with your business operations as a whole. Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is an ERP leader that can enable you to create a fully integrated configuration that connects all business activities to work efficiently, providing a central database that connects disparate departments to a single source of information with easy access.
On the other side, Dynamics 365 ERP implementation is complex since it touches business processes across the entire organization and involves re-engineering your operations to the system’s capabilities, data transfer, and user training. Throughout this, you need to take many challenges into account to ensure your Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementation succeeds for you.
In this blog, we have compiled some of the key challenges you would face during an ERP implementation and how to address them.
Top Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Implementation Challenges
People and technology are both involved in ERP implementation challenges. Some of the common ERP implementation challenges include –
- Project Management
Adoption – Getting users and functional groups to change their practices to operate with the new ERP solution is one of the most difficult ERP implementation issues. Strong project management is required to drive the change throughout planning, design, development, data migration, testing, deployment, support, and post-launch updates.
- Data Quality
Another most common ERP implementation problem is poor data integration. Since multiple departments interact with the same information in their systems, ERP implementation requires a time-consuming data hygiene process. Before transferring data from the located sources to the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations system, ensuring data quality by evaluating data, clearing duplicates, and adding missing information can be a great effort in and by itself. Before going live, the data should be tested thoroughly to ensure data quality.
- Cost Overruns
Many companies underestimate the effort required to implement a new business system, resulting in higher costs than anticipated. Cost overruns can manifest themselves in a variety of ways. Therefore, companies should budget carefully for vendor or third-party costs, data migration, and training costs, as well as other overlooked costs, to prevent blowing up the budget.
- Implementation Partner
In this competitive era, finding a suitable ERP such as Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is necessary to achieve better ROI. While you select the best in the market, choosing the right ERP implementation partner is equally crucial. Your ERP implementation partner should be capable of handling your unique business requirements and configure the ERP system to support those and help you achieve your goal with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations efficiently.
How can you overcome the implementation Challenges?
With the right strategies and planning, you can overcome implementation challenges and transform your business processes faster. DemandDynamics – Certified Microsoft Partner Company has a crafted implementation approach to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations rapidly with ease.
What is Dynamics 365 F&O Rapid Implementation and what can it do for your business?
Rapid implementation is a value offering by DemandDynamics to provide a quick and cost-effective solution to your business and help you get started with critical business functionalities. This Rapid Implementation offering can help you with your Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementation to a greater extent than the standard implementation offering.
What makes our Rapid Implementation better?
- Quick Implementation: Typically, the standard Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementation can take more than 12 months. But, with our Rapid Implementation offering, you can get a quicker implementation within 5-6 months.
- Lesser time and costs: Dynamics 365 ERP implementation can take more of your time and effort, which is time-consuming and expensive. With our Rapid Implementation for Dynamics 365 F&O, you can reduce more than 50% of implementation time and costs.
- Faster ROI: Unlike the time consumed implementation of Dynamics 365 ERP, our Rapid Implementation can enable a faster return on investments.
- Minimized Complexity: With the suite of configurable options and add-ons with Rapid Implementation, you can quickly automate important business processes, reduce complex customizations using a best-in-class enterprise solution that includes comprehensive Power BI analytics and Power Automate solutions.
- Zero Defect Delivery: Our Rapid Implementation has a well-crafted implementation approach like analysis, design, build, test, train and deploy coupled with best practices from years of experience.
If you would like to know how we do it or if you want to explore more about Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Rapid Implementation and additional benefits, reach out to us!