Bring digital intelligence to every deal. Microsoft's premier cloud-based CRM, Dynamics 365 for Sales is used by companies of all sizes to automate key business processes. It continuously records and maintains knowledge on sales opportunities, provides data analysis, and enables reactionary customer service.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales helps businesses create exceptional experiences, increase revenue, and drive more qualified leads with a sales application that is built on the same platform and works seamlessly with Office 365.
Dynamics 365 for Sales - Capabilities
- Obtain insight on customer interactions to enable you to be more proactive and personalize communications.
- Gauge social activity and identify potential threats and prospective opportunities with social media services.
- Harness machine learning for automatic lead scoring, customer relationship indicators, and risk alerts.
- Discover relevant conversations and identify ideal content to share through intelligent social media channels.
- Track social media footprint and generate algorithms, identify purchase intent, and optimize conversions.
- Research and connect with decision-makers and influencers with integrated LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Accelerate adoption utilizing customized applications to suit your business dynamics with no-code visual editors, and tools to build and deploy web and mobile apps easily.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales helps your sales team to build strong relationships with their customers to take actions based on insights. If you are looking to sell smartly with innovative sales solutions, contact us.
How different is Dynamics 365 Sales Professional from Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise?
While most of the sales functionalities remain same, Enterprise edition works on both cloud and on-premise whereas Dynamics 365 Sales Professional edition is only cloud-based.
How can I use Dynamics 365 Sales?
Using Dynamics 365 for Sales, you can nurture your sales from the comfort of your dashboard. If you are eager to know how to get started, reach out to our experts.
Is Dynamics 365 Sales available on-premise?
If you are an enterprise user, yes you can use it both on-premise/cloud. But for Professional users it is limited only to cloud.
Is Dynamics 365 Sales easy to use?
Yes, it is easy for a sales person to use. The sales person doesn’t need to have a knack for coding to use Dynamics 365 Sales. There are handful of third-party applications for you to customize based on your needs.