About the Client
About the Client:
The client is a flag company, one of the oldest e-commerce sites situated in Georgia founded in 1989. Excellent customer service and product standards set them apart from the others. The company started out small and today, they have five major divisions: Flag Department, Flagpole Department, Flagpole Lighting Department, Art, and Graphics Department, and Warehouse and Shipping Department.
- Developed an extension for Special Purchase Orders where one purchase order is linked to multiple sales orders.
- Developed a functionality for Short Closing Purchase orders which could not previously be serviced by the vendors for different reasons.
- Assigned permissions based on the roles of the respective users.
- Provided training and helped Global Flags team to configure Requisition Worksheet functionality in BC for material planning.
- Executed complex piece of integration between Business Central and Authorize.NET for handling credit card transactions.
- Corrected the Posting Groups/Posting Setups/Financial Year and Inventory Period Closing and Correction of Master Data (as required) and ability to upload of all relevant Opening Balances from scratch.
- The roles and permissions setup helped the firm protect sensitive information from being viewed by everyone.
- The training helped the client to configure Requisition Worksheet functionality in BC for material planning.
- Automatic creation of credit card transactions daily and applied the open invoices against Cash Receipt Journals for reconciliation in BC which saved considerable time.
- Reconciling financial transactions became easier with the corrections made to the existing system.