Dynamics 365 Business Central QuickStart Package
Ideal for organizations who are looking to implement Dynamics 365
Business Central super-fast.
What is QuickStart Dynamics 365 Business Central?
QuickStart package is designed for businesses that want to make a rapid transition to Dynamics 365 Business Central from an existing NAV or GP system or from an ERP that is outside of Microsoft ecosystem. Our QuickStart package will enable businesses to leverage the functionalities of Business Central in just under 4-6 weeks.
Why choose QuickStart
Making a swift transition to the cloud is no longer an argument you cannot win. As you know, moving dated systems to the cloud for the first time can be a time-consuming and painstaking activity. Though it is essential for the long-term growth, companies refrain from initiating the change for two reasons.
And that’s why we created QuickStart Implementation.
Once you provide us the information we need, we’ll help you setup and train your teams to get started with Dynamics 365 Business Central in no-time. (100 hours for implementation + 20 hours of training.)
What is included in the QuickStart Package?
The QuickStart package comes with predefined standard features of Business
Central that will allow you to get started without any downtime.
- Configuration of 1 production company in BC.
- Core Financial Management (General Ledger / Banking)
- Accounts Payable (Purchase Process Setup, Vendor Management, AP Management Setup)
- Accounts Receivable (Sales Process Setup, Customer Management, AR Management Setup)
- Base application Out-of-the-box reporting – includes financial reports (Trial Balance/ Balance Sheet/P&L Statement) and the ones available in Purchase/Sales/Inventory/Warehouse module as a standard (Sales Order/Sales Invoice/Purchase Order/Purchase Invoice etc.)
- 20 hours of Training on the configured application
Benefits of QuickStart Implementation
In addition to the record-speed implementation, listed are some of the benefits of
Timelines & Efforts
To simplify the QuickStart implementation process, we have defined timelines and efforts to make sure there are no roadblocks during the implementation phase.
Pick and choose Add-ons
The QuickStart package comes with everything you need to get started. Any additions to the standard package would incur additional cost. Choose what you require additionally from the below set and we’ll find a way to work it out for you.
- Any kind of process/report level changes on top of the standard Out-of-the-box application.
- Additional training beyond what is mentioned as part of scope.
- Implementation of Manufacturing/Project Management/Service module.
- Integration of Business Central with any external 3rd party applications.
- Advanced Financial Management and Warehouse Management modules. Advanced Financials include features like Budgeting/Cash Flow/Intercompany Accounting and Consolidation.
- Additional assistance in extracting master and opening balance data from legacy system and analyzing/putting the same in BC understandable format.Configuration of more than one company/entity in production.
- Implementing add-on solutions on top of standard application as required by business (if any).