About the Client
About the Client:
The client is a Texas-based service company founded in 2006. They deliver enterprise-class solutions and services throughout the country to reduce the impact of their client's IT issues and maximize business value.
- DemandDynamics helped set up agreements and migrate to D365 Field Service, customized to handle time entry and billing functions. Developed reports to track and manage service execution, user entry details, and profit margins associated with the agreements.
- Established an integration between D365 Sales and Business Central to give Sales and Accounting individuals visibility into successful sales opportunities.
- D&B integration to capture credit worthiness which was later integrated with D365 Sales.
- The client was using the re-engineered CRM for months to streamline their operations to improve their sales efforts.
- Now, there is improved tracking of their professional services delivery and extended support from DemandDynamics.