Dynamics 365 for Sales helps businesses create exceptional experiences, increase revenue, and drive more qualified leads.
While hybrid work environments have become the new norm, it has given rise to a set of demands for sales organizations. Tools and sellers that are currently in use do not help meet the demands. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is capable of filling this huge responsibility and its time you know all about it.
What is Dynamics 365 Sales?
The sign of a good business is when there is a strong relationship between the organization or company and its customers. Dynamics 365 for Sales from Microsoft helps businesses establish that connection and close deals at a faster rate. D365 Sales can be used for so many purposes, but the highlights are to keep track of your accounts and contacts, nurture your sales from lead to order, and create sales collateral.
From creating marketing lists and campaigns to following service cases associated with certain accounts and opportunities, D365 helps in uplifting businesses in the best way possible.
Note: Dynamics 365 Sales runs on Microsoft Dataverse and uses Power Apps model-driven app design. You can create and manage model-driven apps by using Power Apps.
Features of Dynamics 365 Sales:
- Contextual AI to enable smarter selling
This feature helps in focusing on the right clients and building the foundation for strong relationships with AI-driven insights.
- Advanced insights to increase sales profitably
With the contextual AI-driven insights, the sales team can sell smarter and replicate successful sales calls with conversational intelligence.
- Adaptable sales solutions that help innovate
Adaptable and scalable sales solutions are the key to driving innovation in the right direction. This makes it easier to tailor, extend and connect to other applications and services that are already in use.
- Unified tools to boost sales productivity
With the help of familiar and cohesive tools, streamline the sales process and give your sales team more time to sell.
- Integration with Microsoft products
Enhance user experience with built-in integrations with Office 365, LinkedIn, Cortana Intelligence, Power Apps, and Power Automate among other Microsoft products.
- Stronger client relationships with smarter insights
Unified sales solutions and data are now made possible across platforms like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales. This allows you to concentrate on better relationship building.
- Improved coaching and sales performance
Make decisions based on real-time data and emerging trends, drive revenue with pipeline analysis, deal insights, relationship analytics, and conversation intelligence.
Dynamics 365 Sales – Capabilities:
- Get insight on customer interactions to help you in being more proactive and personalize communications.
- Gauge social activity and identify potential threats and prospective opportunities with social media services.
- Harness machine learning for automatic lead scoring, customer relationship indicators, and risk alerts.
- Discover relevant conversations and identify ideal content to share through intelligent social media channels.
- Track social media footprint and generate algorithms, identify purchase intent, and optimize conversions.
- Research and connect with decision-makers and influencers with integrated LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Accelerate adoption utilizing customized applications to suit your business dynamics with no-code visual editors and tools to build and deploy web and mobile apps easily.
Dynamics 365 Sales – The 2021 release and its enhancements:
This new release and its enhancements focus on how to effectively close deals and at a faster pace. It can be broken down into three areas of focus:
- Conversational intelligence for effectively closing deals:
Sellers can completely focus on effectively responding to buying signals to maximize customer moments. For example, while sellers prepare for a call, they can view a summary of the previous call and its highlights. Furthermore, using Microsoft teams along with Dynamics 365 helps sellers in making calls while also having access to business data and taking notes while the call is automatically transcribed.
What this essentially means is that there will not be any more missing follow-ups or forgetting what customers want.
- Collaborating anywhere and everywhere:
At Microsoft Ignite 2021, Microsoft announced “Context IQ” a new set of capabilities for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 that enable better collaboration by surfacing information and people at the moment, in context with the task at hand. It will vastly improve the ability for a seller to get a job done with others, retain context before, during, and afterward, no matter what application you are in.
- Personal productivity to be more efficient and effective:
In Dynamics 365 Sales, work items are prioritized based on AI so sellers know what action to take. Contact information captured through emails and meetings in Outlook is directly brought into Dynamics 365 Sales, and this helps sellers instantly discover new contacts and expand their networks. So you don’t miss anything when you’re on the go, you can keep track of everything using the built-in Outlook and Teams integration in the intuitive mobile-friendly UI that allows you to follow up on action items and to update records while being away.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales helps businesses create exceptional experiences, increase revenue, and drive more qualified leads with a sales application that is built on the same platform and works seamlessly with Office 365. It is indeed the perfect fit for the current work environment scenario and meeting customer demands effectively.
We lead your Digital Transformation strategy by optimizing your Microsoft needs and enhancing your productivity through our continuous engagement and on-demand execution of Dynamics 365 Consulting Services. Be it upgrading or a brand new implementation, our team of experts is ready to help you out.
Our’ on-demand services’ make our services pocket-friendly and our three-stage working process makes it business-friendly too.
We assess your business strategy before suggesting anything, then we analyze priority tasks and finally track your progress (and measure the value).