CRM and ERP solutions are the key factors that have played a major role in powering and refining business.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions are the key factors that have played a major role in powering and refining business efficiencies for quite some time now. Despite stiff competition from top brands in the CRM and ERP market, Microsoft Dynamics 365 has been successful in holding its own. One of the many reasons for implementation of Dynamics 365 is Microsoft provides both CRM and ERP solutions in a single place under its “Dynamics 365 umbrella”. Again, Microsoft Dynamics is not just a CRM/ERP solution. It is a business application powered by data and intelligence.
Implementation of Dynamics 365 business solutions ushers in a paradigm shift in the way your business operates. It renders you agile, dynamic, efficient, and truly digital. There are so many reasons to like and admire Microsoft Dynamics 365. Consequently, I had a difficult time choosing the top 5 reasons to fall in love with Microsoft Dynamics 365. Let’s check them out:
Top 5 Core Capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Unified CRM and ERP Solution – Dynamics 365 has taken a new approach to manage business functions including Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Field Service, Operations, and Marketing, with the CRM and ERP that work seamlessly together. Implementation of Dynamics 365 unifies your current CRM and ERP cloud solutions into one cloud service with new purpose-built apps, Dynamics is weighing in a massive value package to its business applications.
- Cloud-first and Mobile-first Solution – Since Microsoft Dynamics 365 is designed as a multi-tenant public cloud service, SMBs can manage costs, function quickly, and protect data easily. Dynamics 365 is also built for a mobile workforce as it provides a great user experience across almost any device or form factor. By the implementation of Dynamics 365, users can access the service through a Web browser or through apps for Windows, iOS, or Android devices.
- Accessibility and Scalability – Being a comprehensive cloud-based solution, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is available at any time anywhere. As your business grows, users can easily scale up or down, as and when required.
- Power BI and Cortana Intelligence – Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers a suite of business analytics tools that have the ability to access your data and reports from anywhere, which update automatically with any changes to your data. Power BI and Cortana Intelligence are natively embedded to help you achieve your business goals with predictive insights, advice, and actionable steps via workflows.
- Seamless Integrations – Microsoft offers a wide range of business applications that can be easily integrated. Users are able to simply integrate Dynamics with Microsoft business applications in order to boost business efficiency and transformation. You are to use Power Apps, Power BI Embedded, and Azure Cloud Services as a consistent business platform to compose new apps and easily extend/modify existing ones.
My top 5 picks of the Microsoft Dynamics features are just a few among many other capabilities that cater to every industry due to Microsoft’s wide range of business solutions. If you are a business user and have your own favorite picks from the Dynamics 365 features, please comment them below.
With Dynamics 365, you can simplify your data management, innovate in real-time, improve business efficiency, and reduce costs.
To learn more about implementation of Dynamics 365 and leveraging the latest features of Microsoft Dynamics 365, please reach out to our team now!