Long-term strategic business goals cannot happen without a great CRM running the business. Fortunately, Microsoft excels by integrating the capabilities of a CRM and ERP into a single solution.
A unified Dynamics 365 application enables enterprises to access Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service modules. The power of Dynamics 365 rests in its functionalities, value, and flexibility. Advantages of business optimization include minimal configuration and ease of use, which leads to a rapid ROI.
Top Four Benefits of Investing in Dynamics 365 CRM
- A UI that is familiar and easy to use; highly rated by users.
- Like all Dynamics 365 offerings, Dynamics 365 CRM seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft products such as Office 365, Outlook, and Power BI.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Application Platform and Relationship Assistant are built-in tools that help improve efficiency and productivity.
- Dynamics 365 CRM is customizable to meet unique business requirements.
Why Dynamics 365 CRM is an excellent investment
- Saves money: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is famous for being cost-efficient—35% less than its competitors. The Microsoft platform offers the benefits of four modules: Sales, Field Services, Project Services, and Customer Services—included in the price of one bundle.
- Integration with Microsoft applications: Easy integration with both native Microsoft applications and the online Microsoft Suite solutions such as Office 365, Outlook, and SharePoint. Users can access Azure integration services for data and application integration and Power BI for predictive analysis, enhancing opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell.
- Complete view of the customer: Dynamics 365 CRM provides a 360-degree view of customer data. It entails sales history, quotes, billings, and payments. As a result, sales representatives will better understand the customer relationship, which helps them actively find better engagement opportunities.
- Complete data control: Microsoft’s cloud platforms can also be hosted on premise—it is your choice. In addition, Dynamics 365 CRM gives customers complete access to the data, which avoids any information theft. (Rephrase. Ex: Cyber security, privacy breach)
Capabilities that Make it Simple to Choose Dynamics 365 CRM
- Operational efficiency: The Dynamics 365 CRM improves operational efficiency by streamlining business processes. Due to the flexibility of workflows, task automation helps employees take away monotonous and repetitive tasks.
- Cloud intelligence: Several insights come through cloud intelligence, and users can analyze them with the help of Power BI, predictive analysis, and AI. Data analysis through cloud intelligence provides decisions that optimize sales, customer service, and field service.
- Standard data services: Organizations can have a secure passage through which they share data across all Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications. This is made possible via a common data service for apps. The built-in, customized tools can transfer data across the entire organization, which improves organizational communication.
- Regular app updates: You lose the latest feature if you miss a traditional update. With Dynamics 365 CRM, all the updates are automatic and habitual, ensuring you have the latest features ready to access.
- Target marketing made easy: Personalized marketing campaigns are easier to achieve with D365 CRM. Once you choose your target audience, Microsoft’s automated software launches it with no manual intervention.
- Integration: Connect your Dynamics 365 CRM with the rest of the Microsoft productivity apps such as Office 365, Teams, and Sales Navigator, and a broader Suite of Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications such as Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing, and other third-party apps like Adobe campaigns, eCommerce applications, and more.
- Technology: Power BI and Dynamics 365 provide actionable insights that allow decision-makers to apply a data-driven perspective.
- Service Scheduling: Dynamics 365 has streamlined service scheduling for greater customer satisfaction. Dynamics 365 CRM provides an all-in-one view of client requests and calendars.
Curate the perfect Dynamics 365 CRM implementation plan with DemandDynamics
It all starts with a purposeful strategy; only the right partner can help you with a plan that fits your business. DemandDynamics is a trusted Microsoft Gold partner that works with companies across industries to create solutions that help their businesses. The on-demand services offered by DemandDynamics work on a pay-as-you-use model, where you pay only for the services and time used. Think of it as a subscription model with zero commitment. It’s a favorite attribute for our clients.
To learn more about Dynamics 365 CRM and us, reach out to one of our certified experts.